الميزات الأساسيةنظرة عامة
About the product:
- يعمل على تنظيف المسام بعمق للحصول على بشرة نظيفة ونقية
- يساعد على تقليل الحبوب وتضييق المسام وتخفيف العيوب
- خالٍ من المواد المضافة والمكونات المشتقة من الحيوانات
- لا يحتوي المنتج على مواد مضافة أو روائح أو منتجات حيوانية
Indian healing clays have been used for centuries to beautify and refresh when used as a facial mask. Cleopatra used clay from the Nile river and the Arabian desert over 1800 years ago, as part of her beauty ritual. German and Roman spas have been using clay packs and treatments in the spas they built 4,000 years ago. Many of these spas still exist and use clay even today. Many famous naturopaths, such as Kuhn, Just and Kneipp have contributed to the revival of the uses of clay through their natural treatments for arthritis and skin ailments. Pliney the Elder devoted an entire chapter of his natural history to the many uses of clay for pimples, blackheads and skin tightening.
About the brand:
Aztec Indian healing clay a brief history - the world's most powerful facial the use of clay with apple cider vinegar can be dated back to the southern French priest of the 16th century, kneipp, and his natural treatments using clay packs and poultices.
How to use:
1. You can mix the clay with either water or 100% apple cider vinegar to create the mask, but most users prefer using ACV.
2. It's a relatively quick mask — you only need to leave it on for 5-10 minutes.
3. Be careful when you wash it off.
4. You can use it on your hair to create a moisturizing mask. Turning the mask into a hair miracle.
5. It works pretty well as a spot treatment for pimples.