- Trusted ShippingFree shipping when you spend 250 EGP and above
- Secure ShoppingYour data is always protected
- This Eau de Parfum is a modern interpretation of the Jean Paul Gaultier Classique from 1993
- The heart includes floral essences of rose, jasmine and orange blossom, while the base provides a gentle oriental touch thanks to sweet vanilla and patchouli
- The new version of this iconic fragrance was conceived by Francis Kurkdjian who preserved the identity of the perfume while giving it a modern twist
- This energetic composition opens with notes of pomegranate and gardenia
- The heart includes floral essences of rose, jasmine and orange blossom, while the base provides a gentle oriental touch thanks to sweet vanilla and patchouli.
OverviewJean P. Gaultier Classique is an intensive EDT for women - a beautiful, romantic and sophisticated, provocative aroma consisting of a playful mixture of floral-fruity essences. Specially designed for self-confident, elegant women with a sophisticated taste. The feminine charm of this perfume by Jean P. Gaultier is embodied in the design of its flacon, which reminds of the silhouette of a woman's body.
|Top Note||Bergamot, Rose, Pear, Orange Blossom, Star Anise, Mandarin Orange|
|Heart/Middle Note||Tuberose, Orchid, Ylang-Ylang, Plum, Ginger, Iris|
|Base Note||Sandalwood, Cinnamon, Vanilla, Musk, Amber|
|Fragrance Category||Floral, Oriental|