- Breast-like nipple shape for an easy and natural latch
- Super-sensitive slow flow nipple flexes like mom for a comfortable feed
- Optimum venting anti-colic valve in slow flow nipple for less air intake and less discomfort for baby
- Comfortable hold design and accurate measurement markings on bottle
- Ideal for breastfed or formula-fed babies
Tommee tippee is a feeding bottle and child care brand based in newcastle-upon-tyne, united kingdom. Its parent company, may born group is owned by chinese insurance company ping an insurance. It is the fifth largest child care company in the world and is known for its spill-proof cups. We know that parenting, especially the first time can be tough and our current situation only adds to that challenge. For 60 years we’ve prided ourselves on helping you parent on. And while this challenge is new to us too, we’re right there with you on the journey and here to help you as much as we can. Here you’ll find a bunch of stuff to keep you healthy, happy, mindful and busy.
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature bottles feature easi-vent teats which encourages your baby.