43-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV UA43RU7100 Black
Model Number: UA43RU7100
Now:SAR 1699.00(Inclusive of VAT + FREE delivery)
Saving:SAR 300.0015% Off
Buy now, pay in monthly installments later with select cards.
2 year warranty
Enjoy hassle free returns with this offer.
- Trusted ShippingFree shipping when you spend 200 SAR and above
- Easy ReturnsFree returns on eligible items so you can shop with ease
- Secure ShoppingYour data is always protected
- Incorporated with a speaker that delivers high-fidelity audio
- Integrated HDMI interface renders wide video and audio transmission
- 3840 x 2160 resolution display shows breathtakingly real images and footage with detailed contrast
- Elegant slim design for a modern look you’ll admire
OverviewSamsung, South Korean company that is one of the world’s largest producers of electronic devices. Samsung specializes in the production of a wide variety of consumer and industry electronics, including appliances, digital media devices, semiconductors, memory chips, and integrated systems. It has become one of the most-recognizable names in technology and produces about a fifth of South Korea's total exports.Samsung was founded as a grocery trading store on March 1, 1938, by Lee Byung-Chull. He started his business in Taegu, Korea, trading noodles and other goods produced in and around the city and exporting them to China and its provinces. After the Korean War, Lee expanded his business into textiles and opened the largest woolen mill in Korea. He focused heavily on industrailization with the goal of helping his country redevelop itself after the war. During that period his business benefited from the new protectionist policies adopted by the Korean government, whose aim was to help large domestic.
|Screen Size||43 inch|
|Resolution||3840 x 2160 pixels|