48 Hour Intensive Anti-Perspirant Roll-On 50 ml
Model Number: 3337871320300
Sorry! This product is not available.
9 other offers fromSAR 69.75View All Offers
SAR 69.75SAR 73Order in the next 11 hrs 22 mins and receive it by Thu, Dec 19
Sold by ViV SAHRA
SAR 69.95SAR 73Order in the next 11 hrs 22 mins and receive it by Sat, Dec 21
Sold by THREE EYES
SAR 72.65Order in the next 11 hrs 22 mins and receive it by Thu, Dec 19
Sold by mayperfumes
SAR 72.65Order in the next 11 hrs 22 mins and receive it by Sat, Dec 21
Sold by Unique Beauty
SAR 77.00Order in the next 11 hrs 22 mins and receive it by Tue, Dec 17
Sold by Rival Rose
SAR 79.10Order in the next 11 hrs 22 mins and receive it by Thu, Dec 19
Sold by Fashionista
SAR 80.60Order in the next 11 hrs 22 mins and receive it by Thu, Dec 19
Sold by KAYA
SAR 80.85Order in the next 11 hrs 22 mins and receive it by Thu, Dec 19
Sold by Medicine Rose Pharmacies
SAR 85.25Order in the next 11 hrs 22 mins and receive it by Mon, Dec 23
Sold by Exceer Pharmacy
- Trusted ShippingFree shipping when you spend 200 SAR and above
- Secure ShoppingYour data is always protected
- A breakthrough formula that intensely prevents underarm perspiration for upto 48 hours
- Intense formula with aluminium salt that neutralises odour
- Gives beautifully soft and smooth underarms
- No soap
- No colourants
Aging and exposure to sunlight or pollutants can cause stress and diminish the amount of Vitamin C in the skin. Because skin’s defenses can become overworked, this contributes to signs of skin aging such as dull and uneven skin tone, loss of firmness, dehydration and fine lines. Just like your body needs vitamins to be healthy, so does your skin. Discover a new pure and potent Vitamin C serum formula, which combines 15% pure vitamin C and natural origin hyaluronic acid for skin that is brighter and feels firmer in just 10 days.
LiftActiv Vitamin C Serum Brightening Skin Corrector is a dermatologist grade treatment yet at an accessible price making it the perfect addition to your anti-aging routine. It is uniquely formulated with:
- 15% pure vitamin C from pure ascorbic acid, the most bioavailable form of vitamin C, is an antioxidant known to help brighten skin, help reduce the appearance of several signs of skin aging, and help protect against skin stress.
- Natural origin hyaluronic acid, capable of holding over 1,000 times its weight in water to help hydrate and plump skin. Hyaluronic acid helps improve penetration in the skin and helps your skin retain moisture.
- Pure vitamin E from alpha-tocopherol, the most active form of Vitamin E, is an antioxidant.
- Vichy’s ,mineralizing thermal water a miracle of nature from the preserved region of auvergne, rich in 15 minerals, helps strengthen the skin’s moisture barrier function to help protect skin against daily aggressors.
Together the pure and potent formula works to brighten and firm the appearance of skin in just 10 days.
This Vitamin C serum for face is:
Only 11 Ingredients
Tested under dermatological control
This face serum absorbs quickly into skin's surface.
Regimen/How to Use:
In the morning, use serum dropper to place 4 to 5 Vitamin C serum drops in the palm of your cleansed hand.
Then use fingertips to apply to a clean, dry face avoiding the eye area.
Wash hands after use.
Use once daily.
Let the vitamin C serum sit for a few moments, then apply your daily moisturizer.
Follow up with a sun protection of at least SPF 15 before sun exposure.
At night, use with Vichy LiftActiv Retinol Concentrate.
Only 11 ingredients: Aqua / Water, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin C, Alcohol Denat., Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Laureth-23, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Pinus Pinaster Bark/Bud Extract.
Formula evolution: With 15% pure vitamin C, this vitamin C serum formula color may change over time but this has no affect on product efficacy. Formula is stored in dark colored glass packaging to slow down oxidation and other degradation accelerated by light. Glass is the most stable way to store Vitamin C formulas, as acids can react with plastic packaging. For maximum product potency, store in a cool, dry place and keep away from heat and light.