49-Inch Full HD Smart TV UA49N5300 Black
Model Number: UA49N5300
Now:SAR 1699.00(Inclusive of VAT + FREE delivery)
Saving:SAR 200.0010% Off
Buy now, pay in monthly installments later with select cards.
2 year warranty
Enjoy hassle free returns with this offer.
- Trusted ShippingFree shipping when you spend 200 SAR and above
- Easy ReturnsFree returns on eligible items so you can shop with ease
- Secure ShoppingYour data is always protected
- 49-inch FHD display delivers rich and vivid texture with a breath-taking viewing experience
- HDMI interface offers high-speed transmission of digital data from multiple devices to your TV
- Wide colour enhancer technology improves the quality of image, uncovering hidden details
OverviewSamsung, South Korean company that is one of the world’s largest producers of electronic devices. Samsung specializes in the production of a wide variety of consumer and industry electronics, including appliances, digital media devices, semiconductors, memory chips, and integrated systems. It has become one of the most-recognizable names in technology and produces about a fifth of South Korea's total exports.Samsung was founded as a grocery trading store on March 1, 1938, by Lee Byung-Chull. He started his business in Taegu, Korea, trading noodles and other goods produced in and around the city and exporting them to China and its provinces. After the Korean War, Lee expanded his business into textiles and opened the largest woolen mill in Korea. He focused heavily on industrailization with the goal of helping his country redevelop itself after the war. During that period his business benefited from the new protectionist policies adopted by the Korean government, whose aim was to help large domestic.
|Screen Size||49 inch|
|Product Weight||10.6 kg|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Power Supply||AC100-240V 50/60Hz|