75-Inch 4K Ultra HD Flat Smart LED TV UA75NU7100 Black
Model Number: UA75NU7100
Sorry! This product is not available.
- SECURE SHOPPINGYour data is always protected
- TRUSTED SHIPPINGFree shipping when you spend SAR 200 and above on express items
- Powerful contrast and local dimming technology makes scenes sharp and precises
- Enjoy smooth, crisp images from sports, games and other fast action entertainment
- Simplify your entertainment with the one remote control, and operate connected devices from a single handset
- Say yes to incredibly immersive viewing experiences
OverviewSamsung, South Korean company that is one of the world’s largest producers of electronic devices. Samsung specializes in the production of a wide variety of consumer and industry electronics, including appliances, digital media devices, semiconductors, memory chips, and integrated systems. It has become one of the most-recognizable names in technology and produces about a fifth of South Korea's total exports.Samsung was founded as a grocery trading store on March 1, 1938, by Lee Byung-Chull. He started his business in Taegu, Korea, trading noodles and other goods produced in and around the city and exporting them to China and its provinces. After the Korean War, Lee expanded his business into textiles and opened the largest woolen mill in Korea. He focused heavily on industrailization with the goal of helping his country redevelop itself after the war. During that period his business benefited from the new protectionist policies adopted by the Korean government, whose aim was to help large domestic.
|Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Picture Engine||UHD Upscaling Engine|
|Dimensions||1678.4 x 971.3 x 59.6 mm|
|Connector Type||USB And HDMI|