- Breast-like shape for a natural latch and easy switching between breast and bottle
- Unique, ergonomic bottle shape for greater comfort and bottle control
- Super-sensitive teat eliminates excessive air flow
- Optimum venting anti-colic valve in slow flow nipple for less air intake and less discomfort for baby
- Ideal for breastfed or formula-fed babies
Tommee Tippee is a feeding bottle and child care brand based in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, United Kingdom. Its parent company, Mayborn Group is owned by Chinese insurance company Ping An Insurance. It is the fifth largest child care company in the world and is known for its spill-proof cups.
The unique anti-colic technology draws air away from milk and the star valve keeps milk from travelling up the tube meaning 80% less gas, spit-up and fussing. And 100% more smiles. Plus, a built-in heat sensing straw gives you extra reassurance that your milk is just the right temperature so both you and baby can feed comfortably.