- Breast-like shape for a natural latch and easy switching between breast and bottle
- Unique, ergonomic bottle shape for greater comfort and bottle control
- Super-sensitive teat eliminates excessive air flow
- Optimum venting anti-colic valve in slow flow nipple for less air intake and less discomfort for baby
- Ideal for breastfed or formula-fed babies
Tommee Tippee is a feeding bottle and child care brand based in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, United Kingdom. Its parent company, Mayborn Group is owned by Chinese insurance company Ping An Insurance. It is the fifth largest child care company in the world and is known for its spill-proof cups.
Tommee Tippee closer to nature feeding bottle have been designed to be held in the most natural positions during feeding and can be held in 3 ways: cradles comfortably in the hand, gripped in the same way as a traditional wide neck bottle, held from the base; making feeding comfortable for everyone. With our closer to nature range bottle feeding couldn't be easier. Our closer to nature is the perfect bottle feeding range for your new born. The unique extra wide teat on all of our closer to nature bottles works beautifully, just like mum, authentically flexing and stretching to mimic the natural look and feel of mums breast making bottle feeding easier.