- Flexible and symmetrical pacifiers help to develop baby's palate, teeth and jaw
- Promotes safe and healthy oral development
- Teat shape on the soother is more like a bottle teat for a more familiar feeling for a baby
- Secure ring handle ensures a comfortable grip
- Made from BPA-free material for safe use
Tommee Tippee is a feeding bottle and child care brand based in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, United Kingdom. Its parent company, Mayborn Group is owned by Chinese insurance company Ping An Insurance. It is the fifth largest child care company in the world and is known for its spill-proof cups.
The pacifier plays an important role in the correct development of a baby's mouth, that is why it must be carefully designed to fit the child's mouth and ensure correct, evenly distributed pressure of the tongue against the palate. Moreover reduces the risk of sids. Appropriate size for the baby's mouth cavity, Symmetrical orthodontic shape designed to support natural oral development.