15% off! Use code:HA15
Digital Airfryer 3.2L 1400W Black
Now:SAR 194.00(Inclusive of VAT)
Saving:SAR 235.0054% Off
2 year warranty
Enjoy hassle free returns with this offer
A seller must receive a minimum number of orders over the past 3 months to be rated.
Customers who purchased from this seller can leave a rating. This is calculated by getting the average of the total number of ratings. A seller with a five star rating is a top rated seller.
- SECURE SHOPPINGYour data is always protected
- FREE RETURNSGet free returns on eligible items
- TRUSTED SHIPPINGFree shipping when you spend SAR 200 and above on express items
- This air fryer is innovatively designed and features a user-friendly large digital LCD screen & non-slip feet for ease of use
- The non-stick removable basket tray & fry pan are dishwasher-safe that make it easy to clean, wash and maintain
- This 3.2 litre air fryer with 1400W hot air technology, the air fryer allows you to fry, bake, saute, grill and roast food with 85% less to no oil in a short time
- It has an over-heat protection functionality that ensures you of perfectly cooked food every time
- You can easily set the timer for up to sixty minutes, and the automatic shut-off functionality when the baslet is detached helps in saving energy
1. Rated Voltage: 220-240V
2. Rated frequency: 50/60Hz
3. Rated power: 1400W
4. Fry basket capacity: 3.2 L
5. Net weight: 4.6 KGS
6. Product Size: 300 x 340x 330mm
• Add some oil on the ingredients for a crispy result.
• Shaking ingredients halfway during the preparation time optimizes the end result and can help prevent unevenly fried food.
• To shake the ingredients, pull the pan out of the appliance by the handle and shake it.
• Then slide the pan back into the appliance.
• Do not press the basket release button during shaking.
Care and Maintenance
• Before cleaning, turn the timer to 0, unplug the appliance and wait for the appliance to cool down. Don't touch the surface before it cools.
• Never immerse the device in water or any other liquid. The device is not dishwasher proof.
• Clean the surface of the fryer pot and basket with hot water, some washing-up liquid and a non-abrasive sponge.
• If dirt is stuck to the basket or the bottom of the pan, fill the pan with hot water with some washing-up liquid. Put the basket in the pan and let the pan and basket soak for about 10 minutes.Use a damp cloth to wipe the surface.
• Never use harsh and abrasive cleaners, souring pad or steel wool, which will damage the device.
• If you do not use the appliance for a long time, please clean it, and store it in a cool and dry place.
|Additional Feature 1||Corded|
|Additional Feature 2||Semi Automatic|
|Additional Feature 3||BPA-Free|
|Country of Origin||China|