- SECURE SHOPPINGYour data is always protected
- TRUSTED SHIPPINGFree shipping when you spend SAR 200 and above on express items
- 4 Language support – Arabic, English, Persian and French
- Multi Satellite receiver and Auto Antenna search
- 5.1Ch. Dolby Digital Surround Sound
About The Brand
Humax is a consumer electronics company. Founded in South Korea in 1989, it manufactures set-top boxes, digital video recorders and other consumer electronics. It is publicly traded on KOSDAQ.Listed on the Korean stock exchange (KOSDAQ), Humax Co. Ltd of Korea is one of the world's leading digital set-top box manufacturers, exporting its products to more than 90 countries across the globe.
In 1997, the company opened a manufacturing facility in Northern Ireland which won a Queen's Award for Enterprise – International Trade 2002, but which has since closed. Humax is a member of the Hybrid Broadcast Broadband TV consortium of broadcasting and Internet industry companies that is promoting and establishing an open European standard for hybrid set-top boxes for the reception of broadcast TV and broadband multimedia applications with a single user interface.
|Model Name||F1 Mini|
|Model Number||F1 Mini|
|Product Height||90 mm|
|Product Length||104 mm|
|Product Width/Depth||38 mm|