- Measured diagonally, the screen size is 16.95cm (6.7') in the full rectangle and 16.64cm (6.6') accounting for the rounded corners
- Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition
- Rated (minimum) capacity is 4,860mAh
- It’s our brightest innovation yet. The sensor pulls in more light, the Super Clear Lens tones down lens flare, and fast-acting AI delivers near-instant intelligent processing
- Let's enjoy powerful to the core as it lets you enjoy a breezy-smooth performance while accessing multiple apps since it is powered with Octa-Core (2.4GHz, 1.8GHz) Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G
- Samsung Galaxy A73 5G, which not just has pleasant looks but is also equipped with striking features
Samsung is committed to complying with local laws and regulations as well as applying a strict global code of conduct to all employees. It believes that ethical management is not only a tool for responding to the rapid changes in the global business environment, but also a vehicle for building trust with its various stakeholders including customers, shareholders, employees, business partners and local communities. With an aim to become one of the most ethical companies In the world, Samsung continues to train its employees and operate monitoring systems, while practicing fair and transparent corporate management.Samsung follows a simple business philosophy to devote its talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. To achieve this, Samsung sets a high value on its people and technologies.Samsung believes that living by strong values is the key to good business. That’s why these core values, along with a rigorous code of conduct, are at the heart of every decision the company makes In an expression of its commitment to corporate social responsibility as a world leading company, Samsung Electronics announced the “Five Samsung Business Principles” in 2005. The principles serve as the foundation for its global code of conduct in compliance with legal and ethical standards and the fulfillment of its corporate social responsibilities. With the success of its electronics business, Samsung has been recognised globally as an industry leader in technology and now ranked as a top 10 global brand. Integrated solutions across four key domains and dash, telecom networks, IT, smart devices and cloud services and dash we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.