Galaxy A9 (2018) Dual SIM Lemonade Blue 128GB 6GB RAM 4G LTE
Model Number: SM A920
SAR 1299.00(Inclusive of VAT)
Monthly payment plans from SAR 109.00
Internal Memory: 128 GB
Color Name: Lemonade Blue
2 year warranty
Sold byCITY PLATINUM
Always In Stock
Ships On Time
A seller must receive a minimum number of orders over the past 3 months to be rated.
A seller with a 100% “Always In Stock” score, will always have stock to fulfill your order, meaning your orders will not be cancelled due to stock shortage.
A seller with a 100% “Ships On Time” score, will always ship your orders on time, meaning you will not face any delays and will always get your orders on the promised date.
- SECURE SHOPPINGYour data is always protected
- FREE RETURNSGet free returns on eligible items
- TRUSTED SHIPPINGFree shipping when you spend SAR 200 and above on express items
- World’s first quad camera with Ultra Wide Camera, Telephoto Camera, 24MP Camera and Depth Camera that give you the confidence to shoot on various occasions
- Features Scene Optimizer and Flaw Detection so you can start capturing enhanced images straight away
- Sleek and distinctive design of the Galaxy A9 makes it comfortable to grip and fashionable to carry around
- Brilliant 6.3” FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity Display that produces sharper contrast and more dynamic color for a much more immersive viewing experience
- Provides 128GB of internal memory to store your photos, movies and files for easy access
OverviewSamsung was founded by Lee Byung-chul in 1938 as a trading company. Over the next three decades, the group diversified into areas including food processing, textiles, insurance, securities, and retail. Samsung entered the electronics industry in the late 1960s and the construction and shipbuilding industries in the mid-1970s; these areas would drive its subsequent growth. Following Lee's death in 1987, Samsung was separated into four business groups – Samsung Group, Shinsegae Group, CJ Group and Hansol Group. Since 1990, Samsung has increasingly globalised its activities and electronics; in particular, its mobile phones and semiconductors have become its most important source of income. As of 2017, Samsung has the 6th highest global brand value.
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm)|
|Resolution||1080 x 2220 pixels|
|Dimensions||162.5 x 77 x 7.8 mm|
|Primary Camera (Four)||24 MP + 8 MP + 10 MP + 5 MP|
|Audio Jack||3.5 mm|
|Battery Size||3800 mAh|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|