- Precisely designed with a silicone band for comfortable wrist movement
- Crafted with mineral glass window material which resist scratch and dust
- Designed with water-resistant features for ultimate safety of the watch
- Decked with an adjustable closure that renders a secure and customized fit
- Intricately decked that assures for wear-resistance
Reebok International Limited is a British-American footwear and clothing company that has been a subsidiary of German sporting goods giant Adidas since August 2005. Reebok produces and distributes fitness, running and CrossFit sportswear including clothing and footwear. It is the official footwear and apparel sponsor for CrossFit, and Spartan Race. In 1958, Reebok was established as a companion company to J.W. Foster and Sons, founded in 1895 in Bolton, Lancashire, England. From 1958 until 1986, Reebok clothing featured the Union Flag to signify the company's British origins. The company's global headquarters are located in Boston, Massachusetts, U.S., with regional offices in Amsterdam, Montreal, Hong Kong, and Mexico City. In November 2016, Reebok announced it would be moving its headquarters from the Boston suburb of Canton to the innovation and design building in the seaport district of South Boston. The reasons for the move, according to the company, were to be located in an urban environment that is more desirable to millennial workers and to “clarify the roles” of United States offices.The move was completed in fall of 2018.