- Gentle, effective treatment for the symptoms of nappy rash and other types of skin complaints
- Licenced medicine that can be used to treat existing nappy rash
- Helps a wound to heal and forms a protective barrier over the vulnerable area
- Cream to help treat and heal existing nappy rash and soothe your baby’s skin
- Used to treat a number of skin conditions including cuts grazes and minor burns
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream has been mum’s simple, effective ally for over 80 years and is great for soothing sore skin and treating nappy rash. Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is versatile enough to be used by the whole family for all of life’s little dramas and can help with so much more than just treating babies’ bottoms!
Treating nappy rash
Sudocrem is to soothe and your baby’s delicate skin. It contains an emollient that soothes and a water-repellent base forms a protective barrier, helping to stop any irritants (urine and faeces) coming into contact with the skin.
Cuts, grazes and minor burns
Sudocrem provides gentle yet effective relief from cuts, grazes and minor burns. It helps to heal wounds by forming a protective layer over the vulnerable area, reducing the risk of infection, and also contains a mild local anaesthetic to soothe discomfort.
Eczema is a dry skin condition that affects many children and adults. It may cause cracked and sore skin that can be painful and difficult to keep hydrated. Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream can be used to calm, soothe and heal eczema and other skin conditions. The unique formula works like this:
Anhydrous hypoallergenic lanolin is an emollient, soothing and softening skin, while zinc oxide reduces the loss of fluid
Benzyl alcohol has local anaesthetic and antiseptic properties, helping to reduce discomfort
A water-repellent excipient base, including paraffin and other waxes, creates a protective seal