English
  • usp_easy_retuns
    استرجاع مجاني وسهل
  • usp_best_deals
    أفضل العروض
كول اند كول

Baby Water Wipes, 64's

رقم الموديل : B5156
قبل:
16.00 د.إ.‏
الآن:
10.38 د.إ.‏ شامل ضريبة القيمة المضافة
جاري الحفظ:
5.62 د.إ.‏ خصم 35%

متاح أيضًا على

VIP card
احصل على 5% رصيد مسترجع باستخدام بطاقة بنك المشرق نون المميز الائتمانية. اشترك الآن. قدّم الحين
ادفع على 4 دفعات بدون فوائد بقيمة 2.60 د.إ.‏اعرف المزيد
اطلب في غضون 11 ساعة 29 دقيقة
يومان للتوصيل.
noon-express
next-day-delivery
تريدها غداً؟ اختار احصل عليه غداً خلال انهائك للطلب في 2 ساعة 29 دقيقة.
الكمية
1
1 تمت الإضافة لعربة التسوق
إضافة إلى عربة التسوق
Open
معدّلات إرجاع منخفضة
80%
المنتج كما في الوصف
الميزات الأساسية
  • 99% water content- Cool and Cool water wipes are made with 99% water content that provides a gentle yet effective cleanup for your baby's delicate skin
  • Suitable for Sensitive Skin- Cool and cool water wipes contain nondrying and non irritating formula that can safely be used on new burns' sensitive skin
  • Natural Ingredients- Cool and Cool water wipes contain 99% water and remaining 1% natural ingredients that protects baby skin from irritation
  • 0% Alcohol and Fragrance- Cool and Cool water wipes are free from Alcohol, fragrance, parabens and any ingredient that may harm your baby's delicate skin
  • Multi Purpose Wipes- Cool and Cool water wipes are perfect to effectively clean baby hands, face and bottoms both at homes and outdoors
المواصفات
Additional FeatureAlcohol Free
Packaging DisclaimerPackaging may vary
اسم اللونوردي
القسمللجنسين من الأطفال
الميزة 1عضوي
رقم الموديلB5156

Baby Water Wipes, 64's

تمت الإضافة لعربة التسوقatc
مجموع السلة 10.38 د.إ.‏
Loading