- The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Ultra-High Capacity: Weighs as little as a can of soup (12.5 oz) yet charges the iPhone 7 almost seven times, the Galaxy S6 five times or the iPad mini 4 twice.
- High-Speed Charging: USB-A, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to deliver the fastest possible charge(does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge). Recharges itself in 10 hours with a 2 amp charger, phone chargers (generally 1 amp) may take up to 20 hours.
- Certified Safe: Anker's MultiProtect safety system ensures complete protection for you and your devices.
- What You Get: Anker PowerCore 20100 Portable Charger, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide Lightning cable for iPhone / iPad sold separately.
Ultra-High Capacity: Enough power to keep you going for days. Charge an iPhone 6 seven times, a Galaxy S6 five times or an iPad mini twice. High-Speed Charging Technology: Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine to ensure your devices charge at their their fastest possible charge speed. Does not support Qualcomm Quick Charge. Enormous 4.8A Output: Industry leading output of 4.8 amps provides enough power to simultaneously charge any combination of devices at full speed. MultiProtect Safety System: Surge protection, short circuit protection and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe. Matte Finish: Enhances grip and doesn't leave smudges or fingerprints. Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi). Compatible with the new 12 inch MacBook 2015 (USB-C to USB 2.0 cable needed), Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.