3-In-1 Purete Thermale One Step Cleanser 200 ml
Now:AED 66.40(Inclusive of VAT)
Saving:AED 16.6019% Off
This item cannot be exchanged or returned
Oops! This product is non-returnable. Everything you need to know about returns is right
- Trusted ShippingFree shipping when you spend 100 AED and above
- Secure ShoppingYour data is always protected
- Cleanses your skin washing away dirt and other impurities
- Nourishes dull and dry tired skin
- For the best results, use the product on an everyday basis
- Perfectly cleanses and removes all traces of makeup
- Suitable for sensitive skin tested under dermatological and ophthalmological control
OverviewPure Thermal One Step Facial Cleanser is a 3 in 1 purifying milk cleanser that is a toner, eye make-up remover and cleanser that removes impurities and cleanses skin from pollutant particles.
• Micelles gently yet effectively remove all make-up, including waterproof make-up.
• Enriched with Camelia oil and Vitamin E, the micellar oil hydrates and softens, leaving skin feeling soothed.
Ingredients: Water • Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil • Isopropyl Myristate • Potassium Phosphate • Carbomer • Sodium Hydroxide • Dipotassium Phosphate • Disodium Edta • Disodium Ocoamphodiacetate • Myrtrimonium Bromide • Butylene Glycol • Butyrospermum Parkii Seedcake Extract/Shea Butter Seedcake Extract • Fragrance
Vichy Mineralizing Water: A miracle of nature from the preserved region of Auvergne, rich in 15 minerals, helps strengthen the skin's moisture barrier function to help protect skin against aggressors.
Captelae: A natural detoxifying agent originating from Shea cake, which reinforces cutaneous resistance to damaging external factors. Due to its richness in polyphenolscapable it has the ability of trapping metals and neutralizing them. Demonstrated detoxifying efficacy.
How To Use? Can be used with or without water. We suggest two application techniques:
1. With a cotton pad: Generously soak two cotton pads in Pureté Thermale facial cleanser before gliding them over both sides of the face simultaneously, in circular strokes, working from the inside outwards and from the chin up to the forehead. Finish off with the neck.
2. Manual massage : Apply facial cleanser to the face before sweeping one hand after the other up towards the forehead on either side of the nose. Use the palms and the full length of the fingers. Repeat three times. Finish with soft strokes from the sides of the face towards the neck.
As a final step, soak a cotton pad in product. Apply to a closed eyelid. Gently press down and sweep along the lashes. Then fold the pad around the lash fringe to soak them in product before gently sweeping over the lashes to remove mascara. Turn the pad over and sweep along the underside of the lashes. Repeat with a clean pad if needed. Cleanse the other eye in the same way.
|Skin Type||All Skin Types|