- FHD tv gives you more accurate details in bright and dark scenes
- Ultra clean view gives you higher quality images with less distortion
- Watch your favorite content with natural colors that deliver details as crisp as the real thing
- Micro dimming pro analyzes each one for deeper blacks and purer whites
- Watch HDR content with better clarity and detailed color expression
Samsung, South Korean company that is one of the world’s largest producers of electronic devices. Samsung specializes in the production of a wide variety of consumer and industry electronics, including appliances, digital media devices, semiconductors, memory chips, and integrated systems. It has become one of the most-recognizable names in technology and produces about a fifth of South Korea's total exports.Samsung was founded as a grocery trading store on March 1, 1938, by Lee Byung-Chull. He started his business in Taegu, Korea, trading noodles and other goods produced in and around the city and exporting them to China and its provinces. After the Korean War, Lee expanded his business into textiles and opened the largest woolen mill in Korea. He focused heavily on industrailization with the goal of helping his country redevelop itself after the war. During that period his business benefited from the new protectionist policies adopted by the Korean government, whose aim was to help large domestic.