49-Inch Full HD Smart TV With Built-In Receiver 49N5300 Black
Model Number: 49N5300
Now:AED 1099.00(Inclusive of VAT)
Saving:AED 400.0026% Off
Monthly payment plans from AED 184.00
1 other offer fromAED 1121.00View All Offers
AED 1099.00AED 149926% OffOrder in the next 8 hrs 20 mins and receive it by Sat, Oct 24Sold byElectronic ZoneWarranty1 year warrantyView Offer Details
AED 1121.00AED 149925% OffOrder in the next 16 hrs 20 mins and receive it by Sat, Oct 24Sold byDGT OFFICIAL STOREWarranty1 year warranty
1 year warranty
Enjoy hassle free returns with this offer
Sold byElectronic Zone
Installation or assembly of the product have to be managed by the buyer.
- FREE RETURNSGet free returns on eligible items
- TRUSTED SHIPPINGFree shipping when you spend AED 100 and above on express items
- CONTACTLESS DELIVERYYour delivery will be left at your door, valid on prepaid orders only.
- Analyzing original content with an advanced algorithm, ultra clean View gives you higher quality images with less distortion
- Watch your favourite content with natural colours that deliver details as crisp as the real thing
- One depth gathers a variety of content for you on one screen
- Get easy access to different content providers and check out the thumbnail previews before diving in
OverviewSamsung, South Korean company that is one of the world’s largest producers of electronic devices. Samsung specializes in the production of a wide variety of consumer and industry electronics, including appliances, digital media devices, semiconductors, memory chips, and integrated systems. It has become one of the most-recognizable names in technology and produces about a fifth of South Korea's total exports.Samsung was founded as a grocery trading store on March 1, 1938, by Lee Byung-Chull. He started his business in Taegu, Korea, trading noodles and other goods produced in and around the city and exporting them to China and its provinces. After the Korean War, Lee expanded his business into textiles and opened the largest woolen mill in Korea. He focused heavily on industrailization with the goal of helping his country redevelop itself after the war. During that period his business benefited from the new protectionist policies adopted by the Korean government, whose aim was to help large domestic.
|Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Power Supply||AC100-240V 50/60Hz|
|Dimensions||1112.8 x 646.5 x 78.7 mm|