7 Dual SIM Mirror Grey 256GB 8GB RAM 4G LTE
Model Number: oneplus7grey2568
Sorry! This product is not available.
- Trusted ShippingFree shipping when you spend 100 AED and above
- Secure ShoppingYour data is always protected
- Comes with a beautiful 6.41 inch screen for crsip and clear video
- Flaunts a dual rear camera with LED flash that helps capture flawless shots in low light conditions
- High capacity battery powers the device for prolonged hours on a single charge
- Fingerprint scanner allows quick and easy access to your phone
OnePlus was founded on 16 December 2013 by former Oppo vice-president Pete Lau and Carl Pei.According to Chinese public records, the OnePlus' only institutional shareholder is Oppo Electronics. Lau denied that OnePlus was a wholly owned subsidiary of Oppo and stated that Oppo Electronics and not Oppo Mobile (the phone manufacturer) is a major investor of OnePlus and that they are "in talks with other investors."The company's main goal was to design a smartphone that would balance high-end quality with a lower price than other phones in its class, believing that users would "Never Settle" for the lower-quality devices produced by other companies. Lau explained that "we will never be different just for the sake of being different. Everything done has to improve the actual user experience in day-to-day use." He also showed aspirations of being the "Muji of the tech industry", emphasizing its focus on high-quality products with simplistic, user-friendly designs. Continuing Lau's association with the platform from the Oppo N1,OnePlus entered into an exclusive licensing agreement with Cyanogen Inc. to base its products' Android distribution upon a variant of the popular custom ROM CyanogenMod and use its trademarks outside of China.
|Screen Size||6.41 inch|
|Internal Memory||256 GB|
|Product Weight||182 g|
|Battery Capacity||3700 mAh|
|SIM Count||Dual SIM|