- 4K UHD TV brings content to life with rich colors and crisp contrast
- Go beyond traditional TV programming with Google Play Store and Philips App Gallery
- P5 engine delivers a picture as brilliant as the content you love
- Colors are vivid, while skin tones look natural and contrast is so crisp you'll feel every detail
- Support for Dolby's premium sound and video formats means the HDR content you watch will look-and sound-gloriously real
With Philips Ambilight, movies and games feel more immersive. Music gets a light show. And your screen will feel bigger than it is. Intelligent LEDs around the edges of the TV cast on-screen colours onto the walls, and into the room, in real-time. You get perfectly tuned ambient lighting. And one more reason to love your TV. Bright 4K LED TV. Vibrant HDR picture. Smooth motion. A Philips 4K UHD TV brings content to life with rich colors and crisp contrast. Images have more depth, and motion is smooth. Movies, shows, games, and more look great no matter the source. The Philips P5 engine delivers a picture as brilliant as the content you love. Details have noticeably more depth. Colors are vivid, while skin tones look natural. The contrast is so crisp you'll feel every detail. Motion is perfectly smooth. Make your Philips Android TV your own. If it's all about Amazon and YouTube this week, and Rakuten TV and Netflix next week-no problem. A clear, intuitive interface lets you put the content you love front and center. Easily pick up where you left off in the latest series, or check out the new movie releases. Control your Philips Android TV with your voice. Want to play a game, watch Netflix, or find content and apps in the Google Play store? Just tell your TV. You can even command all Google Assistant-compatible smart home devices, like dimming the lights and setting the thermostat on movie night. Without leaving the sofa. The days of searching for the TV remote are over. Now you can use your voice to control your Philips smart TV via Alexa-enabled devices, like Amazon Echo. Turn your TV on, change the channel, switch to your gaming console, and more with Alexa.