- The fragrance-free baby wipes contain 99.9% water with just a drop of fruit extract water wipes combine the purity of water with the natural cleansing power of soap herbs
- Water wipes baby wipes are gentle enough for premature, infant, and newborn skin water wipes are made with 99.9% water, a drop of soap and fruit extract
- Ideal for cleaning the hands, faces, and underside of growing babies who are just beginning to explore the world around them
- Vegan society accredited baby wipes are hypoallergenic and contain no parabens or sulphates to irritate sensitive skin
- The original baby wipe suitable for sensitive, newborn and premature baby's skin, water wipes are recommended by midwives for nappy rash or skin allergies
The original baby wipe. Suitable for sensitive, newborn and premature baby's skin, WaterWipes are recommended by midwives for nappy rash or skin allergies. WaterWipes are made with 99.9% water and a drop of fruit extract. We're recommended by 97% of midwives, for use on newborn baby's skin, and as a suitable alternative to cotton wool and water. The only baby wipe approved by Allergy UK and the French Association for the Prevention of Allergies as well as to get the National Eczema Association of America's seal of acceptance. Every wipe uses purified, filtered and softened Irish water. WaterWipes, the World's purest Baby Wipe with ONLY 2 Ingredients was launched in Europe 7 years ago by Irish Breeze, a company with over 20 years' experience in making skincare and cotton products. The insight behind the products inception was that a new-born baby's skin being 5 times thinner than an adult's, is too sensitive for chemicals yet all of the baby wipes on the market have chemical ingredients in them.The world's purest baby wipes - 99.9 percent water. Safe for newborns. Effective yet ultra-mild, pure and gentle. Water wipes are unlike any other baby wipe on the market, and have been produced using cutting-edge new patent-pending technology to give unrivalled mildness, purity and safety. Conventional chemicals-based baby wipes use ingredients also found in bubble baths, shampoos, etc - but those products aren't used on a baby's skin 10+ times every day. There isn't a skincare product that you'd use on your own adult skin 70-100 times every week. Water wipes are the baby wipe that parents and healthcare professionals have been waiting for. Cleaning a newborn baby's delicate skin requires the mildest, gentlest care possible, to avoid skin sensitization problems. Thanks to water wipes, parents have the the convenience of baby wipes with the absolute purity and efficacy of cotton wool and water. With a clean, fresh non-greasy feel, they leave no residue or unwanted chemicals on the skin.