Electronics & MobilesBeauty & HealthFashionHome & KitchenSports & OutdoorsToys & GamesBaby ProductsGroceryAutomotiveTools & Home ImprovementBooksPet SuppliesStationery & Office SuppliesMusic, Movies & TV Shows
Delivered by Wed, Dec 2 when you order in 6 hrs 4 mins
1. Rated Voltage: 220-240V
2. Rated frequency: 50/60Hz
3. Rated power: 1400W
4. Fry basket capacity: 3.4 L
5. Net weight: 4.6 KGS
6. Product Size: 300 x 340x 330mm
• Add some oil on the ingredients for a crispy result.
• Shaking ingredients halfway during the preparation time optimizes the end result and can help prevent unevenly fried food.
• To shake the ingredients, pull the pan out of the appliance by the handle and shake it.
• Then slide the pan back into the appliance.
• Do not press the basket release button during shaking.
Care and Maintenance
• Before cleaning, turn the timer to 0, unplug the appliance and wait for the appliance to cool down. Don’t touch the surface before it cools.
• Never immerse the device in water or any other liquid. The device is not dishwasher proof.
• Clean the surface of the fryer pot and basket with hot water, some washing-up liquid and a non-abrasive sponge.
• If dirt is stuck to the basket or the bottom of the pan, fill the pan with hot water with some washing-up liquid. Put the basket in the pan and let the pan and basket soak for about 10 minutes.Use a damp cloth to wipe the surface. Never use harsh and abrasive cleaners, souring pad or steel wool, which will damage the device.
• If you do not use the appliance for a long time, please clean it, and store it in a cool and dry place.
|Country of Origin||China|
|Model Number||AF 3501 - M|
|Product Height||33 cm|
Mechanical Airfryer 3.4L AF 3501 - M Black