العربية
  • usp_easy_retuns
    Free & Easy Returns
  • usp_best_deals
    Best Deals
العربية
loader
Cart
cart
Pampers

Aqua Pure Baby Wipes, 144 Count (2+1 Packs), 99% Water, 0% Perfume And Alcohol

Model Number : Aqua Pure
Was:
AED 49.65
Now:
AED 40.60 Inclusive of VAT
Saving:
AED 9.05 18% Off

ALSO AVAILABLE ON

vip_credit_card
Earn 5% cashback with the Mashreq Noon VIP Credit Card. Apply now
Order in 9 hrs 5 mins
Delivery by Tomorrow, Aug 12
noon-express
next-day-delivery
Want it Today? Select Get It Today on checkout within the next 11 hrs and 05 mins.
Quantity
1
1 Added to cart
Add To Cart

Number of Pieces

Open
Low Return Seller
78%
Product as Described
Highlights
  • Gentle On The Skin And Planet - Made with 99% pure water for gentle skin cleaning.
  • 0% Alcohol - Gentle and hypoallergenic—0% alcohol, fragrance, parabens and latex* (*Natural rubber).
  • Dermaltologically Tested - Your baby’s skin is delicate, that’s why Pampers Sensitive Wipes have been dermatologically tested to be gentle.
  • Safe For Newborns - Pampers Aqua Pure wipes are crafted to help protect your baby’s precious skin.
  • Pampers aqua pure wipes are crafted to help protect your baby’s precious skin
OverviewPampers Aqua Pure Wipes, made with 99% pure water and a touch of organic cotton, help to protect your baby’s precious skin. They do not contain alcohol or perfume. The remaining 1% of ingredients is made of dermatologically-tested gentle cleansers and Pampers proven PH buffering ingredients, to help maintain the PH balance of your baby’s skin and protect them from skin irritation. Aqua Pure Wipes are safe for newborn babies’ skin— including bottoms, hands, and delicate faces.
Specifications
pH BalancedYes
Dermatologically TestedYes
Paraben FreeYes
Colour NameWhite
DepartmentBaby Unisex
Feature 1Organic
Item Pack Quantity Single
Model NameAqua Pure

Aqua Pure Baby Wipes, 144 Count (2+1 Packs), 99% Water, 0% Perfume And Alcohol

Added to cartatc
Cart Total AED 40.60
Loading