- TRUSTED SHIPPINGFree shipping when you spend AED 100 and above on express items
- CONTACTLESS DELIVERYYour delivery will be left at your door, valid on prepaid orders only.
- Cocoa Butter is used for treating sunburn, dry, chapped skin, and stretched marks
- Protects the skin by preserving its smoothness and softness
- Contains ingredients with the ability to penetrate deep into the skin
OverviewNow Foods Cocoa Butter is used for treating sunburn, dry, chapped skin, and stretched marks. This Cocoa butter cream can also be used as a daily moisturizer. The Now Foods Cocoa Butter is a must-include in your cosmetics regime. It is mostly used to treat sunburn, scar tissue, dry, chapped skin, and stretch marks. The cosmetic cream is ideal for all skin types. The natural state cocoa butter stays solid at the normal room temperature. It is 100 percent pure, and its texture varies depending on the temperature. The multi-purpose moisturizer can also be used as a whole body moisturizer. Key Features Brand: Now Foods Category Type: Body Type: Creams Size: 207 ml Make your Skin Smooth The Now Foods Cocoa Butter cream treats sunburn, scar tissue, dry chapped skin, and stretch marks effectively. You can also use it as a body moisturizer. This cream doesn’t contain any fillers, preservatives, artificial colors, or additives. How to Use The cocoa butter cream melts at high temperature and stays solid in cold temperatures. It can be softened if you keep it in the pan of hot water for 30 minutes. To soften it, you can rub it in between clean hands until the desired texture is reached. Use it as a daily moisturizer and apply it to your skin as needed.
|Target Skin Type||All Skin Types|