- Features a padlock style eyelet for convenient hanging
- Designed with an internal compartment to keep small items hidden
- Allows you to create numerous combinations with the 3-digit code
OverviewUGEARS creates eye-catching and imaginative self-propelled wooden mechanical model kits that can be assembled without glue. Their designs are inspired by real-life mechanisms and embody love of art and ingenuity. UGEARS believes that building these beautiful working models should be a fun, engaging and rewarding experience for the whole family. In this world of video games and virtual reality, people still get excited when they find creative and fulfilling ways to use their hands. UGEARS fuels this excitement and gives individuals and families the opportunity to come together through the joy of hands-on modeling.
Inspired by “The Da Vinci Code”. We dived into the world of conspirology, secrets and cryptography while designing our new intriguing Cryptex model. The Combination Lock consists of two parts. It opens if you set the right 3-digit combination. You can hide the keys, small items and your own secrets inside. The Lock has a convenient ""eyelet"" to hang the lock on a bag. Try to create your own Da Vinci Code’s Cryptex with 1000 combinations of 3 digit code. Assemble UGEARS Lock and get the idea of modern combination lock principle.
• TYPE OF PRODUCT - Self-propelled mechanical wooden models
• EDUCATIONAL - Perfect for family projects through hands-on STEM learning
• ASSEMBLY - No glue and special tools are needed
• ECO-FRIENDLY - Uses wood materials
• MECHANICAL - The models produce motion without electricity.
|Product Weight||0.363 kg|
|Country of Origin||Ukraine|
|Product Length||3.82 inch|
|Product Height||2.6 inch|
|Product Width/Depth||3.86 inch|
|Recommended Age||14 Years And Above|
Combination Lock - UGR-70020
Added to cart