- This air fryer is innovatively designed and features a user-friendly large digital LCD screen & non-slip feet for ease of use
- The non-stick removable basket tray & fry pan are dishwasher-safe that make it easy to clean, wash and maintain
- This 3.2 litre air fryer with 1400W hot air technology, the air fryer allows you to fry, bake, saute, grill and roast food with 85% less to no oil in a short time
- It has an over-heat protection functionality that ensures you of perfectly cooked food every time
- You can easily set the timer for up to sixty minutes, and the automatic shut-off functionality when the baslet is detached helps in saving energy
Add some oil on the ingredients for a crispy result. Shaking ingredients halfway during the preparation time optimizes the end result and can help prevent unevenly fried food.To shake the ingredients, pull the pan out of the appliance by the handle and shake it.Then slide the pan back into the appliance.Do not press the basket release button during shaking.Before cleaning, turn the timer, unplug the appliance and wait for the appliance to cool down. Don't touch the surface before it cools. Never immerse the device in water or any other liquid. The device is not dishwasher proof.Clean the surface of the fryer pot and basket with hot water, some washing-up liquid and a non-abrasive sponge.If dirt is stuck to the basket or the bottom of the pan, fill the pan with hot water with some washing-up liquid. Put the basket in the pan and let the pan and basket soak for about 10 minutes.Use a damp cloth to wipe the surface.