Duo Plus Electric Pressure Cooker Black & Chrome 8 Quart
Model Number: INP-113-0008-01
AED 799.00(Inclusive of VAT)
Monthly payment plans from AED 134.00
- FREE RETURNSGet free returns on eligible items
- TRUSTED SHIPPINGFree shipping when you spend AED 100 and above on express items
- CONTACTLESS DELIVERYYour delivery will be left at your door, valid on prepaid orders only.
- Built-in safety features that make pressure-cooking in it so simple, safe and convenient. For instance, the lid won’t release if the pressure is still high
- Cooks food 70% faster than traditional cooking methods and it’s all done in one pot. Cooking healthy food has never been easier
- The Instant Pot replaces 7 appliances to 1 and saves up your kitchen space
- Whether it’s a soup or a meaty stew, there is nothing like slow cooking your favorite recipes at home
- Three temperature settings: Low, High and Custom. Adjust the temperature as you like and keep your food warm up to 24 hours
About Instant Pot
Instant Pot is the number one selling electric presser cooker brand in the United States with one of the highest overall customer ratings. Today, Instant products are available at all major retailers in addition to Tavola. All this is just the beginning for a company that set out to develop a brand that meets the needs of consumers with active, busy, healthy and environmentally conscious lifestyles. Their objective was to find solutions that would enable busy families and professionals to prepare quality food in less time, promoting better eating and reducing the consumption of fast food. This introduction of Duo and Duo Plus was greatly successful, propelling the team to continue to develop even more versatile products to meet the growing needs of their target audiences.
Blow Off Some Steam
Meet your ultimate kitchen companion and take your home cooking to a whole new level! This one-pot wonder is a game-changer, not only on busy nights but on all nights. Set your dinner ahead of time and trust that you will come home to a perfectly cooked meal. That is everything! Eating healthy has never been easier and faster to prepare. Overwhelming and daunting tasks such as making yogurt at home, is now made effortless with the Instant Pot. A couple of ingredients, a click of a button and only a matter of minutes before the Instant pot's notorious happy jingle reveals a creamy and tasty yogurt that rivals the store-bought one. Stews, biryani, soups, roasts, you name it, there is nothing that this pot won’t cook to perfection. The Duo Plus series is made of stainless steel is GCC compatible. The 15 one-touch smart programs in Duo are Soup/Broth, Meat/Stew, Sauté, Rice, Porridge/Oatmeal, Steam, Slow Cook, Yogurt, Keep Warm, Sterilizer, Egg, Pressure Cook, Sous Vide, Cake, and Bean/Grain.
Use & Care
Instant has been carefully designed to eliminate many common errors from causing harm or spoiling food. It has passed the stringent UL & ULC certification giving you uncompromised safety and peace of mind. Instant Pot protects you with 10 proven safety mechanisms and patented technologies.
Steam Release – Releases excess pressure by venting steam through the steam release valve/handle.
Anti-Block Shield – A stainless steel cover which prevents food particles from entering the steam release pipe, reducing the risk of blockages.
Safety Lid Lock – When cooker is pressurized, the lid will automatically lock to prevent opening the cooker. Do not attempt to force the lid open while the cooker is pressurized.
Lid Position Detection – If the lid is not in a safe position for pressure cooking, the cooker will not allow cooking to begin.
Automatic Temperature Control – Regulates heating to ensure the inner pot remains within a safe temperature range, based on the program.
Overheat (Burn) Protection – Overheating may occur if:
• After Sautéing, inner pot has not been deglazed— food is stuck to the bottom
• The pressure cooker is being operated without sufficient cooking liquid
• The inner pot is not making full contact with the heating element
• The inner pot encounters a heat distribution issue, such as when starch accumulates on the bottom of the inner pot.
The cooker will reduce the risk of burning food by lowering the heat output.
Automatic Pressure Control – Maintains working pressure levels. Suspends heating if pressure exceeds pressure level limits.
Electrical Fuse – Cuts off power if the electrical current exceeds safety limits.
Thermal Fuse – Cuts off power if the internal temperature exceeds safety limits.
Leaky Lid Detection – If there is steam leakage from the lid (such as, sealing ring not installed, or steam release handle being in “Venting” and not “Sealing” position) the cooker will not pressurize. Loss of steam may cause food to burn. The cooker monitors the pre-heating time and lowers heat output if working pressure is not reached within 40 minutes.
|Power Supply||220-240V / 50-60Hz (GCC compatible)|
|Colour Name||Black & Chrome|
|Product Height||35.6 cm|
|Product Length||37.6 cm|