- 50 mm audio drivers – Enjoy a more immersive, cinematic gaming experience thanks to the detailed sound produced by large 50 mm drivers
- DTS Headphone: X 2.0 – Surround sound* that goes beyond 7.1 channels lets you detect enemies from all sides, giving you a positional clarity that can make the difference between victory and defeat, feel like you’re right in the middle of the action, Requires Logitech G HUB Software
- 6 mm flip-to-mute mic and volume control – You’ll be heard loud and clear by gaming partners with the big 6 mm boom mic, volume control is at your fingertips
- Use one headset for all game platforms – Your headphones work with your PC or Mac via USB DAC or 3.5-mm cable, or with gaming consoles including PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices via a 3.5 mm cable
- Game for hours in comfort – Everything about these headphones is about comfort: the deluxe lightweight leatherette ear cups and headband are made to keep pressure off your ears, while ear cups rotate up to 90 degrees for convenience
With the Logitech G432 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset, you’ll hear more of the game with large 50 mm drivers that deliver a big sound. For maximum immersion, DTS Headphone: X 2.0 surround sound creates precise in-game positional awareness. Hear enemies sneaking up behind you, sense air attacks or special-ability cues, and enjoy the full cinematic experience of your favourite games. You’ll be heard loud and clear with the 6 mm mic that mutes when flipped up. These lightweight, well-balanced and comfortable headsets work with your PC gaming rig, game consoles, including PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and mobile devices.