- Galaxy A13 combines soft colours with a look and feel that’s gentle to the touch
- Snap memorable moments in clear detail with the 50MP Main Camera. Expand viewing angle with Ultra Wide Camera
- Similar to human eyesight, the 5MP Ultra-Wide Camera sees the world with a 123-degree angle view, adding more perspective to everything you shoot
- The 2MP Depth Camera lets you adjust the depth of field in your photos. Adjust the background blur for high-quality portrait shots that make your subject truly stand out
- Stay ahead of the day with a battery that won't slow you down. The 5,000mAh (typical)¹ battery lets you keep doing what you do, for hours on end
- The Galaxy A13 combines Octa-core processing power with up to 3GB/4GB/6GB of RAM for fast and efficient performance for the task at hand
- Built into the phone's hardware and software from the start, Samsung Knox protects your phone from the minute it's turned on. Offering multi-layered security, it defends your most sensitive information from malware and malicious threats
Samsung is committed to complying with local laws and regulations as well as applying a strict global code of conduct to all employees. It believes that ethical management is not only a tool for responding to the rapid changes in the global business environment, but also a vehicle for building trust with its various stakeholders including customers, shareholders, employees, business partners and local communities. With an aim to become one of the most ethical companies In the world, Samsung continues to train its employees and operate monitoring systems, while practicing fair and transparent corporate management.Samsung follows a simple business philosophy to devote its talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. To achieve this, Samsung sets a high value on its people and technologies.Samsung believes that living by strong values is the key to good business. That’s why these core values, along with a rigorous code of conduct, are at the heart of every decision the company makes In an expression of its commitment to corporate social responsibility as a world leading company, Samsung Electronics announced the “Five Samsung Business Principles” in 2005. The principles serve as the foundation for its global code of conduct in compliance with legal and ethical standards and the fulfillment of its corporate social responsibilities. With the success of its electronics business, Samsung has been recognised globally as an industry leader in technology and now ranked as a top 10 global brand. Integrated solutions across four key domains and dash, telecom networks, IT, smart devices and cloud services and dash we are committed to bringing digital to every person, home and organization for a fully connected, intelligent world.