- The Galaxy A70’s maximized 6.7-inch screen brings you even closer to the things you love by bringing it all to life on the FHD+ sAMOLED Infinity-U display. Whether streaming or watching your favorite shows, the expansive 20:9 aspect ratio is a viewing experience that takes you to new worlds
- The Galaxy A70 has a minimal look thanks to its integrated sensors and the On-Screen Fingerprint. And with a 3D design and glasstic back, it’s easy to hold as you go to work or dinner
- The Galaxy A70's Triple camera consists of an Ultra Wide Camera with a 123-degree field of vision like the human eye, as well as a 32MP (F1.7) camera for bright, clear photos all day. The third is a 5MP Depth Camera for adjusting depth of field
- The Galaxy A70 comes equipped with a 4,500mAh (typical) battery that can handle more video, more of the time
- The efficient 25W Super Fast Charging technology gets you fully powered, and ready to go without being tied down
Samsung was founded by Lee Byung-chul in 1938 as a trading company. Over the next three decades, the group diversified into areas including food processing, textiles, insurance, securities, and retail. Samsung entered the electronics industry in the late 1960s and the construction and shipbuilding industries in the mid-1970s; these areas would drive its subsequent growth. Following Lee's death in 1987, Samsung was separated into four business groups – Samsung Group, Shinsegae Group, CJ Group and Hansol Group. Since 1990, Samsung has increasingly globalised its activities and electronics; in particular, its mobile phones and semiconductors have become its most important source of income. As of 2017, Samsung has the 6th highest global brand value.