About the product:
- Powered by the brand’s patented Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex, this product is enriched with three forms of the molecule, varying in size to penetrate different levels of the skin and ensure multi-depth hydration
- Infusing the follicle with moisture, this formula plumps the skin, smoothing out any fine lines, imperfections or wrinkles to provide long-lasting hydration
- Free from alcohol, gluten, silicone and oil
- Ultra-pure serum combines 3 types of hyaluronic acid at varying molecular sizes with Vitamin B5 to offer lasting hydration
- Moisture retention, lipid barrier strength, and surface hydration are all improved, leading to smoother, softer, healthier skin
The molecular size of HA determines its depth of delivery in the skin. This formulation combines low-, medium- and high-molecular weight HA, as well as a next-generation HA crosspolymer at a combined concentration of 2% for multi-depth hydration. This system is supported with the addition of Vitamin B5 which also enhances surface hydration. A more advanced HA formulation with 15 forms of HA, including precursors of HA, is offered by our brand NIOD in Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex.
About the brand:
The Ordinary is an evolving collection of treatments offering familiar, effective clinical technologies positioned to raise pricing and communication integrity in skincare. The brand was created to celebrate integrity in its most humble and true form. Its offering is pioneering, not in the familiar technologies it uses, but in its honesty and integrity. The Ordinary is born to disallow commodity to be disguised as ingenuity. The Ordinary is "Clinical formulations with integrity".
Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract, Glycerin, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Citric Acid, Isoceteth-20, Ethoxydiglycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.
How to use:
Apply a few drops over the entire face in the AM and PM before creams.