Julia Donaldson X10 Ziplock Pack 2015 - Paperback
Now:AED 200.00(Inclusive of VAT)
Saving:AED 19.008% Off
Deliver to Dubai
Sold byPIC Store
Always In Stock
Ships On Time
How are the scores calculated?
A seller must receive a minimum number of orders over the past 3 months to be rated.
What does Always In Stock mean?
A seller with a 100% “Always In Stock” score, will always have stock to fulfill your order, meaning your orders will not be cancelled due to stock shortage.
What does Ships On Time mean?
A seller with a 100% “Ships On Time” score, will always ship your orders on time, meaning you will not face any delays and will always get your orders on the promised date.
- FREE RETURNSGet free returns on eligible items
- TRUSTED SHIPPINGFree shipping when you spend AED 100 and above on express items
- CONTACTLESS DELIVERYYour delivery will be left at your door, valid on prepaid orders only.
- Featuring much-loved tales like Room on the Broom and The Gruffalo's Child, alongside lesser-known but just as wonderful picture books from Julia Donaldson
- Showcase rolling, rhyming and rhythmic text for very young children in the best possible way
- Entertaining and enchanting books for children aged 3+ that really capture and hold their attention is like no other
- Combining gentle rhyming stories that toddlers can join in with, featuring a host of absolutely lovable characters, and with the help of award-winning illustrators
- Total joy to share and read aloud together
|About the Author||Julia Donaldson is the outrageously talented, prize-winning author of some of the world’s best-loved picture books including modern classics The Gruffalo and The Gruffalo’s Child, which together have sold over 17 million copies worldwide and have been translated into seventy-five languages. Her other books include Room on the Broom, Stick Man and the What the Ladybird Heard series. Julia also writes fiction as well as poems, plays and songs and her brilliant live shows are always in demand. She was the 2011-2013 UK Children’s Laureate and has been honoured with an MBE for Services to Literature. Julia and her husband Malcolm divide their time between West Sussex and Edinburgh.|
|Author 1||Julia Donaldson|