L2 Xperia Dual SIM Black 3GB RAM 32GB 4G LTE
Model Number: SON-L2-DS-H4311-BLK-LTE
AED 400.00(Inclusive of VAT + FREE delivery)
Enjoy hassle free returns with this offer.
- Trusted ShippingFree shipping when you spend 100 AED and above
- Easy ReturnsFree returns on eligible items so you can shop with ease
- Secure ShoppingYour data is always protected
- HD screen lets you watch content on the go and can even shrink the view to mini display
- ClearAudio gives you warm deep lows, while the equaliser gives you full control
- Integrated fingerprint sensor defends your phone so that only you can unlock it
- Qnovo Adaptive technology checks your battery’s health then adjusts current levels to protect it
- Fuelled by a 3300mAh battery for prolonged hours of activity
Sony Xperia L2 smartphone was launched in January 2018. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720x1280 pixels.
Sony Xperia L2 is powered by a quad-core Mediatek MT6737T processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM.
The Sony Xperia L2 runs Android 7.1.1 and is powered by a 3,300mAh non-removable battery.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Sony Xperia L2 on the rear packs 13-megapixel camera. It sports a 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
Sony Xperia L2 based on Android 7.1.1 and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 256GB). The Sony Xperia L2 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Sony Xperia L2 include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.20, NFC, USB OTG, FM radioWi-Fi Direct, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.
The Sony Xperia L2 measures 150.00 x 78.00 x 9.80mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 178.00 grams.
|Primary Camera||13 MP|
|Operating System Version||Nougat|
|Display Type||IPS LCD|
|Screen Size||5.5 inch|
|Internal Memory||32 GB|