- Slim-fitting design with hidden thumbholes to help you stay focused during training
- Sweat-wicking fabric kicks in when the game heats up
- Dri-FIT Technology moves sweat from your skin for quicker evaporation helping you stay dry and comfortable
- Stretchy fabric moves with you and won't slow you down
- Invisible thumb loops help hold the sleeves in place
Our mission is what drives us to do everything possible to expand human potential. We do that by creating groundbreaking sport innovations, making our products more sustainably, building a creative and diverse global team and making a positive impact in communities where we live and work. Based in Beaverton, Oregon, Nike, inc. Includes the Nike, Converse, and Jordan brands. Sharper creative expression and refined-fit insights directly from players guide the new Nike uniform system and apparel offering for the WNBA as the league embarks on its 25th season. Together, the assortment offers the most comprehensive player, team and fan apparel collection in the league’s history. Continued feedback from athlete testing reaffirmed the importance of proper fit. Players should never need to hack their way to a better-fitting uniform by, say, rolling their shorts to cinch the waistband or tucking their jersey straps into their bra straps to hold the jersey in place. The new WNBA Nike uniforms come with an entirely re-engineered chassis and feature new proportions in the game jersey and short. They also debut Nike Dri-Fit adv technology — an engineered knit material that helps enable more freedom of movement and comfort - in a professional league uniform.