About the product:
- Applies gentle pulses of light to the hair root, putting the follicle into a resting phase
- Works on naturally dark blonde, brown and black hair and on skin tones from very white to dark brown
- SmartSkin sensor detects your skin tone and indicates the most comfortable light setting for you
- Treatment windows are designed to maximize contact with your skin to ensure light doesn't escape
- Curved design compliments your body's contours for maximum contact, efficiency and comfort
Philips Lumea Prestige BRI956/00 IPL Hair Removal Device For Body, Face, Bikini and Underarms Philips Lumea uses an innovative light based technology called Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) to break the cycle of hair regrowth. Gentle pulses of light are applied at the root and, after several treatments, hair is prevented from growing back. Philips Lumea, derived from salon professional IPL technology, makes it possible to remove hair safely, effectively and easily at home. Philips Lumea Prestige is the culmination of 14 years of research and development in collaboration with leading dermatologists. The world’s first IPL device with curved attachments for different body areas Inspired by the uniqueness of each body area, Philips Lumea Prestige features specifically designed attachments to best suit the needs of the different body areas. The attachments are shaped for optimal skin contact and effectiveness, with bespoke window sizes and filters for ultimate precision.
About the brand:
Royal Philips of the Netherlands is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care.
How to use:
1. Remove hair by shaving, epilating or waxing.
2. Select the right setting for your skin tone.
3. Hold Lumea at a 90 degree angle and press the flash button.
4. Start moving Lumea across the treatment area by either holding down the flash button, or pressing when needed.