Enjoy hassle free returns with this offer
100% Original. Brand New. Sealed. Fast Shipping.
Always In Stock
Ships On Time
How are these calculated?
How are the scores calculated?
A seller must receive a minimum number of orders over the past 3 months to be rated.
What does Always In Stock mean?
A seller with a 100% “Always In Stock” score, will always have stock to fulfill your order, meaning your orders will not be cancelled due to stock shortage.
What does Ships On Time mean?
A seller with a 100% “Ships On Time” score, will always ship your orders on time, meaning you will not face any delays and will always get your orders on the promised date.
- FREE RETURNSGet free returns on eligible items
- TRUSTED SHIPPINGFree shipping when you spend AED 100 and above on express items
- CONTACTLESS DELIVERYYour delivery will be left at your door, valid on prepaid orders only.
- Adopts the latest technologies to ensure that the flight control system, which able to obtain accurate battery level
- Allows it to calculate remaining flight times more accurately
- Gives pilots a full understanding of the overall battery status, including real-time battery cell status, circle number, temperature and more
- Overcharge and over-discharge protection, reducing the likelihood of battery damage
OverviewCapacity: 3830 mAh Voltage: 11.4 V Battery Type: LiPo 3S Energy: 43.6 Wh Operating Temperature: 41° to 104° F (5° to 40° C) It adopts the latest technologies to ensure that the flight control system is able to obtain accurate battery level. This allows it to calculate remaining flight times more accurately. It also gives pilots a full understanding of the overall battery status, including real-time battery cell status, circle number, temperature and more, and all in the DJI GO app. As well as monitoring the battery status during flight, the BMS also has overcharge and over discharge protection, reducing the likelihood of battery damage. When not in use for extended periods of time, DJI Intelligent Flight Battery automatically discharges to 50% charge, keeping it at an optimum charge level for extended battery life. When flying in cold temperatures, the BMS will activate low-temperature protection and will control power output according to the temperature. This ensures the battery can provide adequate propulsion without damage from the cold.