- Wide opening makes pouring super easy
- Clinically proven to help prevent colic, wind and discomfort
- Softer, textured teat closely resembles the breast
- Unique valve on the teat opens to allow air into the bottle instead of baby's tummy
- Nipples are wide and soft that makes it easy for your little one to latch on
- Made of polypropylene and silicone material
Royal philips of the netherlands is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care.
The wide breast shaped teat promotes natural latch on similar to the breast, making combined breast and bottle feeding easier. Innovative twin valve design reduces colic & discomfort by venting air into the bottle not baby's tummy.