2 year warranty
- Trusted ShippingFree shipping when you spend 100 AED and above
- Easy ReturnsFree returns on eligible items so you can shop with ease
- Always AuthenticWe only sell 100% authentic products
- Secure ShoppingYour data is always protected
- Installation will be done by Official Brand Partners of Nest
- Auto-Schedule - No more confusing programming. It learns the temperatures you like and programs itself.
- Energy History - See when your cooling was on and what affected your energy use.
- Safety Temperature Alerts - Get an alert on your phone or tablet if your home gets dangerously hot.
- Farsight - When the Nest Thermostat spots you across the room, it lights up beautifully to show you the time, temperature or weather.
OverviewMeet the Nest Learning Thermostat.
It learns what temperatures you like, turns itself down when you’re away and connects to your phone. It has a big, sharp display. And it helps save energy. That’s the most beautiful part.
The Nest Thermostat automatically turns itself down when you’re away to avoid cooling an empty home.
Connect the Nest Thermostat to Wi-Fi to change the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
You’ll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.
Nest learns how your home cools down and keeps an eye on the weather to get you the temperature you want when you want it.
• Home/Away Assist
• Energy History
• Home Report
• Nest Leaf
• Nest app
• System Match: Early-On, Heat Pump Balance
• Weather aware
• Advanced Fan Control
• Cool to Dry
• Thermostat Lock
• Software updates over Wi-Fi
• Safety Temperature Alert
• Filter Reminders
• System Test
• Stainless steel ring
The Nest Learning Thermostat should be installed by a professional, as your cooling system may require additional wiring for compatibility. Once installed, Nest Thermostat can control:
• Cooling: one and two stages (Y1, Y2)
• Heat pump: with auxiliary and emergency heat (O/B, AUX, E)
• Fan (G)
• Power (C, RH, RC)
• Humidifier or dehumidifier (HUM, DEHUM)
• Heating: one, two and three stages (W1, W2, W3)
The Nest Thermostat’s connector can accept only one of these wires: W3, E, HUM or DEHUM. The Nest Thermostat is designed to work even if your home doesn’t have a common (C) wire. Rarely, installing a new C wire may be required.
|Product Weight||243.7 g|
|Model Name||Nest Learning Thermostat|
|Product Length||8.4 cm|
Nest Learning Thermostat (With Installation)