Originals SX-70 Instant Film Camera
Model Number: POL004695
Sorry! This product is not available.
- TRUSTED SHIPPINGFree shipping when you spend AED 100 and above on express items
- CONTACTLESS DELIVERYYour delivery will be left at your door, valid on prepaid orders only.
- SX-70 is for the ultimate analog enthusiast
- First instant SLR (single lens reflex) camera ever made and the first to use the Polaroid instant film we know today
- Manual controls and low film speed make it a go-to for artists and dreamers alike
- Turn the focus wheel and get as close as 26.4cm (10.4”) to your subject with full manual control in the world’s first folding instant SLR camera
- SX-70 cameras like this one were designed without a built-in flash. If you want to shoot in low-light environments, we recommend getting a MINT Flashbar too
OverviewThe SX-70 features a 116mm f/8 glass lens with a four element design and manual focus operation via a front geared wheel. An automatic variable shutter speed and aperture system links the f/8 to f/90 aperture range with a shutter speed range of 1/180 sec to more than 5 sec for accurate results. This refurbished model is fitted with a new Film Shield from Polaroid Originals, which ensures consistent and accurate developing after each shot by shielding the film from light when it is expelled from the camera. Additionally, as with all classic Polaroid cameras, this SX-70 utilizes batteries from the film packs to power itself, alleviating the need to carry spare batteries for use. Pairing the classic, tested functionality and retro aesthetic, this refurbished model allows you to capture today's memories with vintage technology.
|Aperture Range||f/8 to f/90|
|Focus Type||Manual via geared wheel|
|Focusing Range & Accuracy||10.4cm to infinity / 26.4 cm to infinity|