- Breast-like nipple shape for an easy and natural latch. BPA-free and phthalate-free for ultimate reassurance
- Super-sensitive slow flow nipple flexes like mom for a comfortable feed, smooth silicone feels closer to skin
- Optimum venting anti-colic valve in slow flow nipple for less air intake and less discomfort for baby
- Comfortable hold design and accurate measurement markings on bottle. Ideal for breastfed or formula-fed babies
- The Closer to Nature nipple with anti-colic valve reduces excessive air flow, so little ones ingest more milk and less air
Tommee tippee is a feeding bottle and child care brand based in new castle upon tyne, united kingdom. Its parent company, may born group is owned by chinese insurance company ping an insurance. It is the fifth largest child care company in the world and is known for its spill-proof cups. We know that parenting, especially the first time can be tough and our current situation only adds to that challenge. For 60 years we’ve prided ourselves on helping you parent on. And while this challenge is new to us too, we’re right there with you on the journey and here to help you as much as we can. Here you’ll find a bunch of stuff to keep you healthy, happy, mindful and busy. Designed in conjunction with breastfeeding experts, the revolutionary new tommee tippee closer to nature easy-vent teat mimics the natural flex, movement and softness of a mums breast, to make switching between breast and bottle easier than ever before. The unique shape of the closer to nature easy-vent teat encourages your baby’s natural feeding action so that switching between breast and bottle becomes second nature. The closer to nature bottles have been designed to be held in the most natural positions during feeding and can be held in 3 ways cradled comfortably in the hand, gripped in the same way as a traditional wide neck bottle and held from the base making feeding comfortable for both mum and dad with it’s unique easy-vent anti-colic valve which you can actually see working. Suitable for new-borns, this two-pack of 340ml bottles featuring a Closer to Nature breast-like teat, helps smooth the switch between breast and bottle feeding. Glass is the ideal material for eco-friendly parents looking for a recyclable & sustainable material. Environmentally friendly glass bottle which is naturally free from BPA, phthalates & toxins. Superior stain resistance, and easy to clean & sterilize.