- Offers a fully functional model of a steam engine
- Provides a built-in air pressure tachometer
- Features two built-in compartments for spare parts
- Promotes focus and patience among players
OverviewUGEARS creates eye-catching and imaginative self-propelled wooden mechanical model kits that can be assembled without glue. Their designs are inspired by real-life mechanisms and embody love of art and ingenuity. UGEARS believes that building these beautiful working models should be a fun, engaging and rewarding experience for the whole family. In this world of video games and virtual reality, people still get excited when they find creative and fulfilling ways to use their hands. UGEARS fuels this excitement and gives individuals and families the opportunity to come together through the joy of hands-on modeling.
A sneak peek into once-great era of steam engines. A pneumatic motor from UGEARS is a small but fully functional model of a steam engine. One just needs to blow into a special socket or use an ordinary air balloon, and pneumatic engine will start its operation. The most amazing thing about this engine is that it is made entirely of plywood! The engine has a built in air pressure tachometer and two built-in compartments for ‘spare parts’.
• TYPE OF PRODUCT - Self-propelled mechanical wooden models
• EDUCATIONAL - Perfect for family projects through hands-on STEM learning
• ASSEMBLY - No glue and special tools are needed
• ECO-FRIENDLY - Uses wood materials
• MECHANICAL - The models produce motion without electricity.
|Product Weight||0.358 kg|
|Country of Origin||Ukraine|
|Product Length||6.5 inch|
|Product Height||3 inch|
|Product Width/Depth||3.5 inch|
|Recommended Age||14 Years And Above|
Pneumatic Engine - UGR-70009
Added to cart