- With the Philips Bagless Vacuum 3000 Series, compact design meets king-size performance Enjoy thorough cleaning throughout your home thanks to PowerCyclone 5 technology and our MultiClean nozzle
- PowerCyclone 5 technology accelerates the air flow in the cylindrical chamber to separate dust from the air and maintain high performance and strong suction power for longer
- MultiClean nozzle is designed to seal closely to the floor to ensure thorough cleaning across all floor types Durable 1800W motor generates up to 360W of high suction power for thorough cleaning results
- Easy-to-empty dust container is designed for hygienic disposal with one hand, to help minimize dust cloud Compact and lightweight design ensure both storing and carrying the vacuum is easy
- Dusting brush tool is built into the handle so it's always ready to use on furniture, flat surfaces and upholstery ActiveLock couplings allow attachments to easily fit to the telescopic tube with a simple snap
Philips PowerPro Compact bagless vacuum cleaner provides strong suction power for top cleaning results. Powerful cyclonic action and advanced design put dirt in its place and keep it there to control dust, even while emptying. Exclusive PowerCyclone 5 technology accelerates air in the cyclonic chamber to separate out dust. Powerful swirling action maximizes airflow and performance for remarkable cleaning results. 1900-watt motor generates strong suction power for fast, deep cleaning results. The fully-sealed filtration system captures >99.9% of fine dust particles - including pollen, pet hair and dust mites - for allergy sufferers and anyone demanding a higher level of hygiene. The dust bin is designed for hygienic removing and emptying with one hand, which helps minimize dust clouds. The fully-sealed filtration system captures >99.9% of fine dust particles - including pollen, pet hair and dust mites - for allergy sufferers and anyone demanding a higher level of hygiene. Allows deep cleaning of carpets, easily removing hair and fluff. The rotating brush inside the nozzle actively removes small dust particles and pet hair, resulting in a better cleaning performance.