HighlightsOverviewAbout the product:
- Versace Eros is a fragrance for a strong man, passionate and master of himself
- The dominant colour of Eros is turquoise, a strong and masculine shade
- A clear reference to the Mediterranean sea and its lifestyle, but also to greek-roman art and culture revisited in a contemporary way
- The strength of Eros is expressed by the magnificent medusa at the center of the bottle
- Top notes are Mint, Green Apple and Lemon
- Middle notes are Tonka Bean, Geranium and Ambroxan
- Base notes are Madagascar Vanilla, Virginian Cedar, Atlas Cedar, Vetiver and Oakmoss
Versace Eros men's fragrance expresses the primeval desire between man and woman.The dominant colour of the bottle is a bold and very masculine shade of turquoise. This colour is a clear reference to the Mediterranean Sea and the lifestyle there and it also suggests Greek and Roman art and culture in a modern form. The power of Eros is expressed by a grand Medusa in the middle of the bottle. Versace Eros is well-suited mainly for summer months when its aroma perfectly refreshes you.
About the brand:
The Versace brand was founded in 1978 by Gianni Versace. He became a celebrity in his own right, travelling the world and building his brand. He liked being provocative, and his outrageousness soon drew in major celebrities who started favouring his designs.Ingredient:
Alcohol, Denat. (Sd Alcohol 39 C), Fragrance, Water, Limonene, Ethylhexylmethoxycinnamate/Butylmethoxydibenzoylimethane/Ethylhexylsalicylate, Coumarin, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Citral, Geraniol, Cinnamal, Eugenol.
How to use:
Apply to pulse points.