HighlightsOverviewPowerCore+ 20100 USB-C
- Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology
- Fully compatible with the new MacBook (not MacBook Pro), charging at 5V/3A USB-C port acts as input and output
- Recommended by Time Magazine, the PowerCore+'s 20100mAh capacity can fully charge 1 MacBook, 1 iPhone and 1 iPad Air 2 on a single charge
- Its compact size, LED Power Wheel, premium components and aluminum-alloy case make it easily portable, durable and user friendly
- Anker power core II 20000 portable charger, Micro USB cable (USB-C and Lightning cables sold separately), travel pouch, welcome guide
The Premium Portable Charger
From Anker, America's Leading Charging Brand
Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
50 million+ happy users and counting
We integrate our smart-charging PowerIQ and current-stabilizing VoltageBoost technologies to get the fastest possible charge up to 2.4A per port (3A with USB-C).
With a capacity of 20100mAh, PowerCore+ can charge a typical phone 7 times without itself needing a recharge.
Despite its massive capacity, PowerCore+ can be fully recharged in 8 hours by a 2.4A charger and the included USB to USB-C cable. That's 20% faster than a typical charger of similar capacity.
PowerCore 20100 is one of the first portable chargers to utilize USB-C input and output. A reversible, high-power connection that recharges the 2015 MacBook and other USB-C devices up to 5V/3A.
Press the LED Power Wheel before connecting your device to activate USB-C output.
Disconnect your USB-C device once it is fully charged. This will prevent the device from returning charge to PowerCore.
Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi); AC adapter not included.
Please use your original Apple charging cable (not included) to charge Apple products.
Compatible with most USB-charged devices, including iPhone 8 / X / XS / XS Max / XR (Lightning cable required), Android smartphones and tablets (including the Nexus 7), USB-C MacBooks / iPad.
Not compatible with the iPod nano, iPod Classic; Not for devices with an input below 50mA (e.g. some Bluetooth headsets and GPS devices)
Not compatible with the AC power adapters included with MacBook Pro 13.3" and Huawei MateBook.
Nintendo Switch will only charge when in Sleep Mode and not...