- Featuring a 24.2MP aps-c CMOS sensor and Digic 6 image processor, the 80d is capable of producing high-resolution imagery with notable clarity and minimal noise
- 30" 104m-dot clearview ii touchscreen LCD features a vari-angle design to permit working from high and low angles and the touchscreen design facilitates intuitive control over menu navigation and touch-to-focus operation
- Benefitting stills shooting with the optical viewfinder, a wide-area 45-point all cross-type phase-detection autofocus system provides quick and precise focusing in difficult lighting conditions down to -3 ev
- The pentaprism type intelligent viewfinder offers 100% frame coverage for high compositional accuracy when shooting at eye-level
- A 7560-pixel rgb+ir metering sensor benefits both autofocus and exposure metering precision and enables color tracking for more accurately detecting skin colors
The Canon EOS 80D – For Perfect Image Quality If you are looking for the perfect SLR that intelligently tracks your subject and produces brilliant shots, look no further than the Canon EOS 80D. Created for the advanced amateur as well as those who have had some experience of being the shutter-bug, this camera is the one for those stunning portraits you’ve always craved to click. The Intelligent Viewfinder provides almost 100% viewfinder coverage, never letting you lose focus of your subject even if there is movement. The Image Stabilization feature lets you capture beautiful, ultra high-resolution pictures with no refresh or lag. Shoot Smooth, Fast Videos Even in Difficult Shooting Conditions The Canon EOS 80D makes it easier to shoot videos with ultra-precision and clarity even when the shooting conditions are difficult. You will never lose focus with the Dual Pixel CMOS AF, which ensures picture clarity even when you change your subject. The autofocus again comes into play, and with this camera you can be assured that your focus will always be where you want it to be. Use the Canon Camera Connect app to Connect Your EOS 80D Change the shutter speed, aperture, ISO and focus wirelessly by connecting your smartphone (Android or iOS) with the EOS 80D. Shooting in difficult conditions is easier when you can remotely control your camera even in Live View mode. Share and transfer images to your smartphone with this newly incorporated feature and work wonders with your new EOS 80D.