- Excel in low light with ISO 100-51200 extendable up to ISO 1640000 (equivalent)
- 20.9 MP DX-format sensor expeed 5
- 51-point af system will track your subject, lock onto it and keep it in focus
- MC-DC2 port enables the connection of optional accessories, such as remote shutter releases
- Multiple exposure mode lets you combine up to 10 different exposures into a single image, with the ability to save all 10 separate shots or just the composite image
Pursue incredible moments with the intuitive DX-format D7500. Designed to be agile, the D7500 packs a 20.9-megapixel CMOS sensor and the Expeed 5 image-processing engine into a durable and compact body, while an ISO range from 100 to 51200 gives you the freedom to shoot detailed images even in harsh lighting conditions. With its 51-point autofocus system and a continuous shooting speed of approximately 8 frames per second. This camera is a paragon of fast-paced shooting. The D7500 records up to 4K UHD/30p videos in breath-taking detail, so you can take your passion to the next level. Seamlessly shoot and share on the go with SnapBridge. An app that automatically transfers your images to your smart device. via Wi-Fi. Whatever your subject, the D7500 will always deliver reliable and unparalleled performance with every shot.