Electronics & MobilesBeauty & HealthFashionHome & KitchenSports & OutdoorsToys & GamesBaby ProductsGroceryAutomotiveTools & Home ImprovementBooksPet SuppliesStationery & Office SuppliesMusic, Movies & TV ShowsMahali
Get 10% Off on orders over 200 use code - RAMADAN10
Delivered by Tomorrow, Apr 22
About the brand:
Real Techniques is one of the first brands to bring prestige quality, award-winning, and innovative tools at a great value to the beauty obsessed around the world. Since 2011, we have been creating tools and accessories to help make the most of your favorite makeup.
How to use:
1. For the first method, simply dab the foundation onto your forehead, cheeks, chin, and onto the bridge of your nose with your fingers.
2. Then, blend the product in using your foundation brush, moving in circular motions for a seamless finish.
Bronzer & Blush Brush
1. Swipe the brush into your blush or bronzer and tap gently to release any excess product.
2. If you're applying blush, sweep the brush across the apples of your cheeks, blending in circular motions to spread the product evenly.
3. For bronzer, you'll want to apply your product in the shape of the number three: start at your forehead, swoop down to your cheekbones, and then down to your jawline.
4. Repeat on the other side.
5. Then, swipe some bronzer on the apples of your cheeks and the bridge of your nose, too.
1. Dip it in or swirl across the powder (if you're using loose powder, you'll want to tap some product in the lid first so you can control how much goes on)
2. Gently tap off the excess product and swipe the brush across your face wherever you need it.
3. You can also use it to touch up shiny spots throughout the day.
1. Dip the brush head into your bronzer or contouring powder and sweep it right underneath your cheekbones (in the hollow of your cheeks) or underneath your jawline.
2. Blend lightly, in small, circular motions, to buff away any harsh edges and to make the colour look more like a shadow instead of a line.
Angled Eye Brush
1. Dip it into any brow product and make tiny strokes along your brows to fill in sparse spots and shape your arches.
2. Dip your brush into your eyeliner or eyeshadow product and line your upper lash line, flicking it out to a wing once you reach the outer edge of your eye.
Flat Eyeshadow Brush
1. Dip the flat side of your brush into your eyeshadow and swipe the bristles across your eyelid, starting at the inner corner and moving outwards.
2. Add another layer if you want a darker look.
|Model Name||Core Collection, Starter, Travel Essentials|
Pack Of 3 Make-up Brush Set Multicolour